- Print Page
The pivoting axles of these trailers are connected by a tie rod which turns the front and rear wheels in opposite directions. This design provides agile maneuvering of individual or multiple trailers in narrow aisles and around tight corners. A rear hitch on the four wheel steering trailer allows multiple trailers to track in the path of the lead trailer.
- 12 gauge steel deck with boxed edges has reinforced understructure.
- 16" pneumatic wheels with 1" roller bearings.
- 2-1/2" ID Ring Drawbar with Pin and Clevis Rear Hitch
- Not intended for speeds above 5 mph.
- Increased trailer loading or trailer quantity decreases braking capability of tow vehicle
Review This Product
We respect your privacy.
Be the first to review this product!